Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF?

Let me being this with a somber note. There a little premature baby somewhere fighting for its life. We can do plenty to save it, by licking 'like' on Facebook. The more likes we click, the more chance this baby has of surviving. Lets show our love. Lets show we care. Lets save little baby Joe or Jane.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Well folks it's Friday. Another day of people sharing bullshit on Facebook, people being too happy and cheerful at -8am on Twitter (yes that is a negative sign you see there to indicate exactly how ungodly an hour it was), and people getting ready to toss off the shackles of being drones and drinking enough honey for themselves to flatter their egos as queens.

The flu is kicked...gone to wherever flus go when the die, and I am looking forward to a nice weekend, heading out to San Pedro to see my musketeers. And as I pondered that happy note, my day was ruined by National Cleavage Day...not that I don't like cleavage, but some heathen just posted Kim Kardashian's cleavage, as if we don't see enough of her, and were trying to sweep her back under the rock that she hatched under. Well, such is the world it seems, so maybe it's best to allow it to suffer and burn for idolizing such empty headed ninnies.

With that in mind, I will go throw up now....just as I thought there was hope for civilization.....

No comments: